Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our 3 month old Finley!!!

Our 4th of July baby is 3 months old today!! Finley is so much fun and we are so happy that she joined our little family!!

 She is such a happy baby! We have been so blessed with such a good baby.
She loves to sit up in the stroller now and look around when we go on walks!
 Kevin's favorite thing to do when he is getting Finley ready for bed is to keep her shirt on her head and call her a "Nubian princess"...haha
 She's always poking her tongue out whenever she gets the chance. I love her smile...I've decided she's one of the prettiest baby's ever!!!
 One of my best friends Gretchen had a baby boy a week and a half before me...his name is Corbin. Once a week we get together and the babies play while Gretchen and I make a yummy treat! They love playing together and smiling at each other.
I can't believe Finley is already 3 months old! I'm so glad I'm not in the hospital anymore delivering her!!!

Here are some things that we love about our miss Finley Sue Sue
-She loves to talk to you (Kinda like her dad) :)
-She sleeps through the night...yahoo!!! In bed by 9 and awake at 7 or 7:30!!
-She is starting to giggle...we love it!!!
-She has the prettiest little face
-Her legs and belly are getting chubby
-She loves taking a bath...my favorite is pouring water over her head and she blinks with the water in her face, it's so cute!
-Kevin loves to kiss her fat cheeks a million times...sometimes she starts to cry because of so many kisses haha
-I love taking naps with her on the couch
-She's the favorite baby in our ward
-I love that her hair still sticks straight up!!

We have so much fun with Finley! We are excited to see her grow and change!! 


1 comment:

  1. Love that little Finley! Notice her favorite auntie is commenting on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete